Shangri-La Gift Certificate Policies
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased at Shangri-La Springs.
Last Updated Feb 9, 2016
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed at Shangri-La Springs.
- Shangri-La Springs reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at Shangri-La Springs for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
- Shangri-La Springs, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- Shangri-La Springs reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Shangri-La Springs is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer.
- Shangri-La Springs reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift certificates expire one (1) year from the date of purchase (unless prohibited by law).
- Shangri-La Springs, at its sole option and discretion (unless required by law) will replace a lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate is valid, has not been redeemed and the replacement is issued to the verifiable beneficiary of such gift certificate.
- Shangri-La Springs reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Florida, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.